Saturday 1 June 2013

Name In Print: My First Published Article


Today being the 1st of June meant it was the day of the latest issue of 'Enjoying MG' to fall through my letterbox. My dad, being an avid MG fan and soon to be '63 MG B owner, receives a copy of the mag each month. But one thing makes this months issue a little different from the rest, it features a contribution from myself.

Tearing open the plastic wrapping and opening the pages to my article was a very proud moment. This article represents more than just a small contribution to a long standing magazine to me, it is actually my first properly published article to feature in a proper magazine. Plus I love the thought of people across the globe reading my words and (hopefully) agreeing with what I have to say. This was a very exciting time for me indeed, but just the beginning of many more I hope.

And if you get to read it, I hope you enjoy it. It really was a joy to write, not least because I got to drive dad's MG F properly (thankfully he still doesn't know exactly how proper that was...)

No comments:

Post a Comment